AUDITS that go beyond third-party COMPANY CERTIFICATIONS (9001, 14001, 45001, etc.).
THE OBJECTIVE is:
- help companies reduce risks in the regulated area;
- monitor compliance with the requirements imposed on suppliers and / or companies in their network or corporate group.
ADVANTAGES of outsourcing the service:
- minimum commitment of resources by the company: project and documentation can be outsourced;
- reduced costs: clear and quantifiable expenditure items in man / days, both for management and coordination and for the execution of audits.
TYPES OF AUDITS
- SUPPLY CHAIN AUDIT: supply chain for Quality and / or Safety-Environment requirements;
- RETAIL AUDIT: monitoring of retail chains, distributors, car dealers, etc.
- COMPLIANCE AUDIT: monitoring of mandatory and possibly additional requirements requested by the parent company or by the client;
- COVID-FREE AUDIT: specific for this for emergency iodo to verify compliance with the requirements of the protocols;
- ON-SITE AUDIT: audit at construction sites at the request of the client according to the checklist defined by him;
- STANDARD AUDIT: verification of compliance with the requirements defined by the manufacturers for dealers especially in the Auto sector;
- CoP Control of Production: control of production according to legal requirements and / or the manufacturer / end customer;
- MYSTERY CLIENT AUDIT: the famous audit simulating being a customer evaluating a service offered;
- CSR AUDIT (social responsibility audit): verification of requirements defined by the customer in company policies and often requested by the supply chain;
- 231 AUDIT: to support the ODV who must periodically monitor internal business processes.